The personalized UC VitaTM (Engage Wellbeing) app and website make it easier to access your UC PPO health plan benefits and coverage when and where you need it. Register with anthem.com/ca and then download the UC Vita app.
UC Vita Makes It Easy to Get Your Questions Answered
Get the information you need about your UC PPO plan quickly and easily—through the mobile app or online.
Your Digital Health Assistant
Both the UC Vita (Engage Wellbeing) app and website offer the same functionality to make it easier to understand and use your UC benefits.
- Access a digital copy of your Anthem ID card.
- Find Anthem doctors, hospitals, urgent care centers and pharmacies.
- Receive care from home with LiveHealth Online and NurseLine for 24/7 support for minor illnesses.
- Get help from an Anthem Health Guide live by phone or online chat.
- See what your plan covers and what you’ll pay for doctors’ office visits and prescriptions.
- Get estimates for health care services, such as imaging and surgery.
- Read and write reviews for doctors and hospitals.
- Keep track of health care and prescription spending, and see your progress toward your plan’s deductible.
Experience UC Vita
Online: Log in to Engage Wellbeing.
- Previous Castlight user? Click "Sign In" in the upper right corner and use your Castlight credentials to sign in.
- New User? Complete the online form to click "Register" in the upper right corner, follow the prompts, then accept the Terms and Conditions.
Mobile: Download the free UC Vita (Engage Wellbeing) app.
- Previous Castlight user? Use your Castlight credentials to sign in.
- New User? Click Register on the bottom of the screen, follow the prompts, then accept the Terms and Conditions.
Once you install and open the app, you’ll see the UC Vita logo, reflecting the customized experience for UC PPO plan members.
If you have questions about UC Vita (Engage), review the Frequently Asked Questions.