If you believe you need emergency care, call 911 immediately or go directly to the nearest emergency room. For non-emergency care, you can get the help you need through these resources:
With LiveHealth Online®, you can speak with a U.S. board-certified doctor through an online video chat on your computer or mobile device.
Anthem 24/7 NurseLineSM
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Anthem 24/7 NurseLine takes the guesswork out of health problems. When you call, you get instant access to registered nurses who can help you deal with medical issues 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (800) 700-9186 for immediate answers and reliable information about:
- Your symptoms
- Minor illnesses and injuries
- Medications and side effects
- Reliable self-care home treatments
- When to go to your doctor, and when to go to the ER
- Chronic conditions
- Medical tests
- Preventive care
- Self-help and support groups
- Wellness information
Instead of going to the Emergency Room, consider visiting an urgent care center—it can save you time and money.
Many urgent care centers are open after business hours and on weekends. Plus, you can expect fast and personalized treatment from qualified professionals for conditions like:
- Cough, sore throat and respiratory infections
- Back pain and body aches
- Colds, sinus infections and allergies
- Rashes, minor cuts and scrapes
To find an in-network urgent care center, search Anthem or call Anthem 24/7 Nurse Line at (800) 700-9186.