The Doctor Will See You Now
Log in to LiveHealth Online to talk with a doctor 24/7.
Talk to a Doctor Anytime, Anywhere
Cough, sniffle, fever, rash or emotional issue. It’s not an emergency, but you’re feeling lousy and would really like to talk to a doctor about your symptoms. But it’s 2 a.m. No problem. Board-certified LiveHealth Online doctors and psychiatrists can diagnose, recommend and prescribe medication for many common non-emergency medical and behavioral health issues. Doctors are available 24/7 all year long. There’s no waiting in a crowded emergency room or urgent care center.
Why Use LiveHealth Online?
LiveHealth Online can help:
- After normal office hours.
- When your primary care physician or pediatrician isn’t available.
- When you are considering the ER or urgent care for non-emergency medical issues.
- When you have limited access to emergency or urgent care because you are in a rural area.
What Does It Cost?
For doctors, you pay $59 per visit until you meet your deductible. After that, you pay 20% of the cost ($11.80). If you have family coverage, the individual deductible does not apply. For psychiatrists, you pay $175 for the initial evaluation and $75 per visit for follow-up visits until you meet your deductible. After that, you pay $35 for the initial visit and $15 per visit thereafter.
Using LiveHealth Online
LiveHealth Online is available only through video—either on your desktop/laptop computer, tablet, or Android or iOS mobile device. (Download the app from Google Play™ or the Apple Store℠ and follow the instructions to access the service through your mobile device.)
Log in to LiveHealth Online.
- On your first visit, click "Sign Up" to set up your account.
- Search for a doctor in your area.
- Fill out information about yourself and your health issue.
- Pay for services online using your HSA debit card or a credit card.
If you need help, call the Customer Support Call Center toll free at (855) 603-7985.
You must access LiveHealth Online from a computer with a webcam or built-in camera. You will also need:
- High-speed internet access
- Audio capability
Next, make sure you are using the right browser. LiveHealth Online works on:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
In your settings, turn on:
Accessing LiveHealth Online from a Mobile Device
After downloading the LiveHealth Online app for from Google Play or the App Store, follow the instructions to get started. To support two-way video visits, your device must have a front-facing camera. LiveHealth Online is not currently available via the Web browser on your mobile device.
- LiveHealth Online is not available when you're outside the U.S.
- Participants must be 18 years old and a U.S. resident. Parents or guardians of minors must appear on screen for the visit.
To learn more go to LiveHealth Online or call (855) 603-7985.