Make an Appointment Today
Log in to LiveHealth Online to get started.
Discuss sensitive topics with a therapist in the privacy and comfort of your own home (or other private location), either through online video or by phone. You can also see psychiatrists through LiveHealth Online who can help you manage mental health medications you’re taking. The service is confidential and is available within the U.S. to all eligible family members.
Providers are highly trained professionals who can evaluate and treat general mental health conditions in patients age 10 and older.
Appointments are available to you and any family members enrolled in a UC plan. In most cases, you can speak with a therapist within four days.
Why Seek Treatment Online or by Phone?
- Anywhere access. You can speak with your therapist no matter where you are.
- Flexible appointments. Book an appointment online at a time and date that’s convenient for you—including evenings and weekends.
- The cost is the same as in-person visits.
What Type of Conditions Are Treated?
- Family or relationship issues
- Panic attacks
- Stress from coping with sickness
What Does It Cost?
You pay $95 per visit for a psychologist or $80 for a therapist until you meet your deductible. After that, you pay 20% of the cost: $19 for a psychologist; $16 for a therapist.
Take the First Step
Log in to LiveHealth Online.
- On your first visit, click "Sign Up" to set up your account.
- Choose the type of therapist you’d like to see.
- Or call LiveHealth Online toll-free at (844) 784-8409 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (from any time zone).
- Pay for services online using your HSA debit card or credit card.
You must access LiveHealth Online Psychology from a computer with a webcam or built-in camera. You also must have:
- High-speed internet access
- Audio capability
Next, make sure you are using the right browser. LiveHealth Online works on:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
In your settings, turn on:
Accessing LiveHealth Online Psychology from a Mobile Device
After downloading the LiveHealth Online app from Google Play or the App Store, follow the instructions to get started. To support two-way video visits, your device must have a front-facing camera. LiveHealth Online is not currently available via the Web browser on your mobile device.
You must be 18 years old and a U.S. resident to set up an account. Children age 10–17 can be seen through a parent’s/guardian’s account.
To learn more go to LiveHealth Online.