7 Great Reasons to Call Anthem Health Guide
You need to find an in-network doctor, hospital, pharmacy or other provider for routine or specialist care or prescription drugs.
You’re seeing more than one doctor and could use help coordinating your care.
You’d like to avoid any surprises when it comes to what your medical or pharmacy benefits cover.
You need to know if a test, procedure or prescription drug your doctor ordered is covered—and if you need prior authorization.
You’re having trouble with a medical, behavioral health or pharmacy claim.
You have questions or want to know what’s covered by your plan.
You could use support managing an ongoing health condition, such as heart disease, high blood pressure or diabetes.
Note that Anthem Health Guide is closed during the following holidays:
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019—New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 14, 2019—Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, May 27, 2019—Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4, 2019—Independence Day
- Monday, September 2, 2019—Labor Day
- Thursday, November 21, 2019—Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 22, 2019—Day after Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019—Christmas Day