Your Anthem Blue Cross ID card also reflects your behavioral health and prescription benefits benefits through Anthem.
Your member ID card includes:
- Your name (the subscriber)
- Anthem Blue Cross contact information
Need an ID Card? Tap, Click or Call
- Tap: Download the free UC Vita (Engage Wellbeing) app (from Google Play or the App store) for access to key benefits information—including your ID card—on the go.
- Click: Log in to Anthem. Follow the instructions on for creating and printing your temporary ID card.
- On your first visit to Anthem, you’ll need to register. Click on the Member Log In button at the top of the page, then click Register Now. Follow the directions on the screen to complete the form. Enter your member ID number (or Social Security number), first name, last name and date of birth. Then create your username and password and set up security and communication preferences. You can change your communication preferences at any time.
- Call: Anthem Health Guide, toll-free, at (844) 437-0486, Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Pacific). Tell Anthem Health Guide that you don’t have a member ID card and need one. Be ready to verify your contact information, including:
- Social Security number
- Name and date of birth
- Mailing address
The representative will then be able to provide your member ID number—including the alpha prefix—and group number. You’ll need this information to get your ID card from Anthem.