7 Great Reasons to Call Anthem Health Guide
You need to find an in-network doctor, hospital or other provider for routine or specialist care.
You’re seeing more than one doctor and could use help coordinating your care.
You’d like to avoid any surprises when it comes to what your medical benefits cover.
You need to know if a test or procedure your doctor ordered is covered—and if you need prior authorization.
You’re having trouble with a medical or behavioral health claim.
You have questions or want to know what’s covered by your plan.
You could use support managing an ongoing health condition, such as heart disease, high blood pressure or diabetes.
- December 24, 2021: Christmas Day (observed)
- December 31, 2021: New Year’s Day (observed)
- January 17, 2022: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- May 27, 2022: Memorial Day
- May 30, 2022: Memorial Day
- July 1, 2022: Independence Day
- July 4, 2022: Independence Day
- September 5, 2022: Labor Day
- November 24, 2022: Thanksgiving
- November 25, 2022: Day after Thanksgiving
- December 26, 2022: Christmas Day (observed)
- January 2, 2023: New Year’s Day (observed)