The licensed clinicians at the Anthem Behavioral Health Resource Center can help with issues ranging from depression and eating disorders to substance misuse. Call (844) 792-5141.
Here’s how they can help:
- Provide emergency or urgent behavioral health guidance, support and information
- Answer questions about behavioral health services, providers and hospitals
- Support to make appropriate treatment decisions
- Identifying providers with behavioral health specialties you need
- Coordinating behavioral health, EAP and medical service