7 Great Reasons to Call Anthem Health Guide
You need to find an in-network doctor, hospital, pharmacy or other provider for routine or specialist care or prescription drugs (if applicable to your plan).
You’re seeing more than one doctor and could use help coordinating your care.
You’d like to avoid any surprises when it comes to what your medical or pharmacy benefits cover.
You need to know if a test, procedure or prescription drug your doctor ordered is covered—and if you need prior authorization.
You’re having trouble with a medical, behavioral health or pharmacy claim.
You have questions or want to know what’s covered by your plan.
You could use support managing an ongoing health condition, such as heart disease, high blood pressure or diabetes.
- December 24, 2019: Closed at 4 p.m. (Pacific)
- December 25, 2019—Christmas Day
- December 31, 2019: Closed at 4 p.m. (Pacific)
- January 1, 2020—New Year’s Day
- January 4, 2020—8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- January 11, 2020—8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- January 13, 2020—Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- May 25, 2020—Memorial Day
- July 3, 2020—Independence Day
- September 7, 2020—Labor Day
- November 26, 2020—Thanksgiving
- November 27, 2020—Day after Thanksgiving
- December 24, 2020: Closed at 4 p.m. (Pacific)
- December 25, 2020—Christmas Day
- December 31, 2020: Closed at 4 p.m. (Pacific)
Anthem Medicare Prescription Drug Member Services is closed or on a reduced schedule these days:
- Tuesday, December 24, 2019: Closed at 5 p.m. (Pacific)
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019: Closed
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020: Closed