If you have major orthopedic, heart, nerve or cancer-related health issues, Anthem nurse care managers trained in helping higher-risk patients can work with you and your treating doctor to create a personal nursing care plan. Sign up to receive:
- Personal attention, goal planning, and health and lifestyle coaching.
- Ways to aid self-management skills and drug adherence.
- Resources to answer health-related questions for certain treatments.
- Depression screening, with referral to our behavioral health services, as needed.
- Coordination of care between many providers and services.
To sign up, call the number on the back of your Anthem ID card and let them know you’re interested in the ComplexCare program. Or call Anthem Health Guide, toll-free, at (844) 437-0486, Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Pacific).